I’ve been awarded a blog award by Carolyn. Thank you Carolyn, what a nice honour. I’m to pass it on to 7 nominees.
The rules for this award are:
1. Thank the person that nominated you for this award.
2. Copy logo and place it on your blog.
3. Link the person's blog that nominated you for this award.
4. Name 7 things about yourself that people might find interesting.
5. Nominate 7 Kreativ Blogger.
6. Post a link to the 7 you nominated.
7. Leave a comment on each blog to let them know they are nominated.
Here are my 7 nominees:
7 things about me:
1) I’m married to a wonderful man. We have 2 adult children each.
2) I have an assortment of 13 grandchildren (includes step & fosters) ranging in the ages from 9 months through 18 years.
3) I’m a retired office manager.
4) I started out scrapbooking then got into card making and absolutely love it.
5) I’m co moderator of a wonderful online card group, the ladies there are all totally awesome.
6) I’ve belonged to Beta Sigma Phi for 27 years.
7) I'm having the first of 2 knee replacement surgeries on Aug 4th (my dad’s 78th bday). The second one will be at the end of September....I’ve waited for a very long time for this...