Wednesday, January 13, 2010

I'm back, LOL

Hell everyone

Wow 2010 already! I hope everyone had a great Christmas and brought in the New Year with a bang, LOL!

Once again it’s been a very long time since I’ve been on my blog. I know I’ve missed alot, and apologize again to all for not following their blogs lately. One of my goals this year is to follow blogs daily.

Just to catch up, I had my second knee replacement surgery on Oct 8/09. This one was quite different in that I experienced alot of bruising. I also had alot more pain right after the surgery. But with a lot of physio I’m doing very well. I’m walking with no aides ie: cane, walker etc. I go for a walk almost every day now and it’s wonderful! I danced with my darling hubby on Christmas Eve, wow that was so nice.

I’ll post a few Christmas pics later, along with some recent cards I’ve made.

Hope everyone is having a great day.

Hugs, Valerie

No comments: