Tuesday, December 21, 2010

First and Latest or Greatest entry 1

Crafty Cardmakers has this great challenge going on until the 10th of Jan 2011. You take one of your first cards made and either the latest or your greatest card and enter them both in their challenge.....how fun is that? LOL! You're allowed to enter 3 time but they have to be separate posts.....here's my first post.

I made this one in Sept 2010 and is one of my favorite ones because it was my first try at making paper roses.

This is an Anniversary card I made for my hubby, and back in 2005 I didn't know about OMS so my coloring isn't very good on this one.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That anniversary card is so cute and as for your paper rose - it's fabulous. Thanks for joining in the fun at Crafty Cardmakers this week. xx

Cor* said...

Oh this is priceless! That image on your anniversary card is KA_YOOT!! And your paper rose rocks. I still can't make one of those things! Thanks for sharing your FIRST & LAST creations with us at Crafty Cardmakers! Wishing you a safe & Happy Holiday season. Little Miss Neat (Corry).

Lin said...

Your rose is just gorgeous and really makes your anniversary card stand out.

Your first is quite charming too.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year and thanks for joining our First and Last Challenge at Crafty Cardmakers. Hope to see you back next year.

Lin - Lil Miss Chatterbox