Saturday, February 5, 2011

anything but a square



so a rectangle's not a square, right, LOL! A couple of years ago I received a great birthday card that was this shape/style and just loved it. Sortof a sideways pocket card that measures 7x4. My sorority sister Rita is our Chapter Sweetheart this year so I made this card for her. I used the Wedding solution and Alphalicious Cricut cartridges for her name, hearts and crown. We have a tea in a couple of weeks and I'll be giving it to her then....I'm entering this at Whoopsi Daisy for Anything but a Square challenge.



3 comments:

Love crafts forever said...

OMG! Very pretty. Thanks for playing at Whoopsi Daisy.
Hugs Nataliya.

Audrey Ernst (hippieaud) said...

Really gorgeous Val, love all the pink. Thanks so much for playing along this week at WHOOPSI DAISY:)

Rleen said...

This is beautiful! I love the colors. Thank you for sharing with us at the Whoopsi Daisy this week challenge. Hope to see you again next week.
Hugs, Rleen