Friday, March 6, 2015

Happy Belated New Year

Well it seems the only thing I do much here other than posted a few cards is give 'quick updates" LOL! So here's another one in case there is actually someone still visiting my blog. January was relatively quiet, into Feb and hubby went for some check ups, he's still cancer free :), his lungs are working well, but now we're into March :( and sorry to say he's been diagnosed with Bell's Palsy. He had an ear ache last weekend and by Monday his eye was swollen, his face was droopy and he couldn't smile properly....freaked me out needless to say. So off the emergency we go and find out he's not having a stroke...yeah! So now he's on a couple of different meds and is going to be ok.
Tomorrow I'm going to sit down and post some cards. I've been making tons the last couple of days, have tried my hand at some new folds and yesterday made some one sheet wonder cards.
That's it for now, it's after 4 am here so I'm off to bed! night all

No comments: