Thursday, May 14, 2009

Celebrating Mother's Day

Hi everyone,
I had a wonderful Mother's Day weekend. The photos below are of 1/2 of my family (DH took the photos for me). My son's Mark and Matt along with Mark's family took me out for an early Mother's Day lunch on Sat May 9th. It was a wonderful day being with both my son's as I don't often get both of them together at the same time. On Mother's Day my DH and I met friends for an early breakfast at one of our favorite family restaurants.
The last photo is of Rachel and I at my chapter's Mom's brunch at Horizon's on Burnaby Mtn.
Rachel, baby Madison, Mark, me and Matt
Rachel, baby Madison & gramma Val
Rachel, baby Madison & Uncle Matt
Rachel baby Madison & Mark
Rachel holding baby Madison w/daddy looking on
baby Madison loved being outside
Rachel & I at my chapters Mom's brunch, May 3/09






No comments: