Thursday, April 22, 2010

My Recent Cards

These 2 little cards are for 2 of my sorority sisters who are both receiving their Silver Circle, 25 years in Beta Sigma Phi. The pretty tulips image are from Birds Blog, thanks! I colored the tulips with pencil crayons and OMS. Before I printed the image off I type Congratulations on your Silver Circle. I used my cricut (George Basic cartridge) for the 25 and the names. I also made the black envelopes.....I used silver peel offs to outling the front of the envelope, added the little crimped butterfly edged with Stampin Up ink and 2 little pearls.


here's a cute little card, I like how it turned out. The image is a freebie but I'm not sure who it belongs to. Please let me know if you know who the owner is, thanks....
This is a sympathy card I made for a dear online friend of mine who just lost her hubby to lung cancer. I have a very hard time making sympathy cards. The image is from Fred She Said....thanks!





No comments: