Tuesday, May 4, 2010

A Celebration for Moms

this beautiful image is from Margie's Malarkies (thanks!!). I've just learned how to make an easel card and I love them, they are quite easy to make too. And of course when I find a card that I like to make I make a lot of them, LOL! In my next post I will be showing you all the cute Mother's Day easel cards I've made this past week, so stay tuned, LOL!
I'm entering this card at Stamptacular Sunday for their challenge of using a lady/woman on your card/project.

3 comments:

Barb Hardeman said...

You've combined two of my favorite things; Easel card and Red/Black/White color combo. Well done! Thanks for joining us at SSC this week!
Blessings,
Barb

Gemma said...

Easelcards are fab to make and yours is really nice! Lovely colour combination and such a nice image, a real stylisch mom card this is! Thank you for joining us at SSC this week, hugs form Holland Gemma

Marianne-db said...

Beautiful easel card! I love the color combination and the cute image!
Thanks for joining SSC this week!