Thursday, March 11, 2010

I am such a lucky lady

Hi everyone!
Well I’m certainly a very lucky lady! I’ve received not 1 but 2 sunshine blog awards. How wonderful is that, LOL! My lovely friend Meda from Romania sent one to me, thanks so very much Meda! Meda’s invitations are absolutely stunning, you really must visit her and have a peek at them.
The other one was from my friend Donna. I was lucky enough to meet Donna and her DH last year when they came to Vancouver, B.C. I met a wonderful lady who is now a very dear (and missed everyday) friend, who is also very talented. I love visiting her blog every day to see what she has made and wow can she make some pretty cards!

Here are the rules for this lovely sunshine award:
-pass it along to 6 bloggers
-put a link to your nominees within your post
-let your nominee know that you are passing this award on to them by leaving a comment on their blog
-link to the blog of the person who nominated you for this award

I know you are all really busy with your lives, so if you can't pass this along that's ok with me. I just wanted to acknowledge all of you because of what you bring into my life.
Here are my nominees:
Flora – was really the beginning for me. Before I found her website I just did scrapbooking. She has a great web site and offered to display the cards I made. Flora told me about a Yahoo group that she owns and I of course joined it. Since then I have met so many wonderful and talented ladies. I wouldn’t be where I am today without knowing Flora, thanks so much Flora!

Angie - because she is a true ray of sunshine in my life. Angie is also one very talented lady, who not only makes beautiful cards but can knit just about anything!

Bev – another lovely lady that I had the wonderful opportunity to meet as well. Bev and her DH came to Vancouver, BC last year and we had spent an afternoon together making cards and chatting about our families while her DH went for a walk in Buntzen Lake. Bev is a very busy lady, she is a Stampin Up demonstrator. Bev doesn’t get the chance to post to often but she makes wonderful cards too!

Karen – wow, can she make cards! Amazing is what I think when I think of Karen.

Jak – this is a blog I’ve just started to follow. Jak’s creations are fantastic!

Alison – a lovely and hard working lady. She has a great blog and she has another site where you can find free digi images from other artists.

2 comments:

Lilacanglia said...

Thank You so very much Val,
You have been such a inspiration and good friend to me,
Special Hugs,
Thank You so much
Angie

Lynn Mercurio said...

Congratulations on your blog award. It's always nice when you are recognized by fellow bloggers. Thank you for the sweet comment on my blog, Val! {Hugs}